Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests and Lumbar
Product Description: Sink into the comfort of a power recliner built for two with the Clive Power Loveseat with Power Headrests and Lumbar. This high-comfort, high-quality loveseat has a distinctive look with pillow pad armrests and flat seat cushions, along with elegant heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Built-in power controls on either side of the loveseat independently adjust the headrests, footrests, and lumbar support to dial in both sitters' ideal level of comfort. Easily shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping with a lay-flat mechanism, and keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully extended footrest that helps improve circulation. With Clive, you get quality that lasts thanks to our DualFlex Spring System that ensures a wide range of motion. Attached seat and back cushions made from high-density foam provide a supportive sit. This large-scale, 300-lb capacity recliner is designed to comfortably accommodate a wide range of body types. And with a USB port built into the power control, you can keep devices charged and close at hand.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Power control independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline for a personalized sit. Separate home buttons return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation. Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position. Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core. Available in leather/vinyl options that will hold up in the most demanding environments. USB port built into power button for convenient charging. Heavy-duty design accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: High-End Ergonomic Design
||64" (162.6 cm) 64 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||255 lb (114.8 kg) 255 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||44" (111.8 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||38.43 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.