Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests and Lumbar
Product Description: Relax for hours at a time with a companion in the Barnett loveseat with console and power headrests and lumbar. Designed with your comfort in mind, this ergonomic loveseat offers Zero Gravity recline technology that gives you a sense of weightlessness. A convenient storage console with beverage holders gives you plenty of space to keep remotes and personal items within reach. Personalize your experience with an easy-to-access power control in either arm that allows both people sitting to independently adjust the recline, headrest and lumbar and find the best position to suit their preferences. And, with a USB charging port in the power controls, you won't have to worry about keeping devices powered up. Additional enhancements include generously sized contoured seats and waterfall chaise that take pressure off your legs. Our DualFlex Spring technology offers a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit and ensures that the recliner will stay comfortable for years to come. As you relax, enjoy refined design details including wide track arms with durable top-stitching and attractive welt trim. Premium top-grain leather ensures this loveseat will look good for years to come.
- Open Depth: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
- Reclining Options: Center console features two cup holders and a storage compartment, keeping refreshments, controllers and other small items close at hand. Zero Gravity recline technology reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Power headrest supports the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined. Power lumbar provides support for the lower back. Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit. Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch. Outside pockets offer ample storage for remotes, books and more. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel. USB port built into power control for convenient charging. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline, headrest, and lumbar support. A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Sit Back and Unwind in Style
||77" (195.6 cm) 77 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||303 lb (136.4 kg) 303 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||46" (116.8 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, With Console, Zero Gravity, Cup Holders
||46.46 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.