Crisp tailoring and a contemporary vibe
Sadie is a recliner with a clean profile and crisp tailoring made for real living. The tight, neatly tailored box cushions create the perfect foundation for a comfortable sit. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Fabric. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrest. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Crisp tailoring and a contemporary vibe
||32" 32 INH
||41" 41 INH
||41" 41 INH
||71" (180.3 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Heavy Duty
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 4
||19.51 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||137 lb (61.6 kg) 137 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.