Classic look with tremendous comfort. A square button-tufted back cushion and contoured arms give Orion its clean, traditional appearance. With a fully padded footrest and Visco Gel seat cushion, this lift recliner provides tremendous comfort for when you're watching TV or reading a book. Orion's medium scale and easy-to-use hand control make it an ideal piece for your home.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 35"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 23"SW × 21"SD × 27"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Steel seat box
- Attached gel-infused memory foam seat cushion
- Nine-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner includes two-user memory and allows for controlled transitioning between the recline and lift positions.
- Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 400 pounds.
- Battery backup system will activate during a power failure. The backup system is powered by two 9V batteries (not included) that need to be installed into the external transformer.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.