Description: Reclining Sofa
Product Description: Make every night a great night to kick back and watch a movie with the Mason Reclining Sofa. Comfortably recline in this sofa using a handle-activated recline system located on both arms. Your head, neck and lower back stay supported thanks to high-divide back cushions with tufting, while pad-over armrests take pressure off your forearms. This simple, streamlined sofa is upholstered with durable, cleanable fabric-available in over 250 style options-so you won't have to worry about spills and everyday wear and tear. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ ensures that just-right mix of firmness and comfort will last for years to come-even if your kids like to jump on the couch.
- Open Depth: 69" (175.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Parachute Release
- Reclining Options: Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support. Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look. High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders. Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Handle-activated recline system, accessible on both arms, allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family. Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion.
- Product Headline: Simply Supportive
||91" (231.1 cm) 91 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||255 lb (114.8 kg) 255 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||72" (182.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||73 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.