Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
Product Description: Kerrie should rest on a runway. It exudes the comfort, styling, and scale fitting of first-class seating on any airline. The recessed pad on the curved arm, the fully padded footrest, and the tufted back give Kerrie its superior comfort, support, and contemporary flair. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Power Button
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Center console features two cup holders, a storage compartment, and a storage drawer. The power buttons are conveniently backlit and located along the rim of each cup holder. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
- Product Headline: Exceptional comfort with refined contemporary style
||74" (188 cm) 74 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||232 lb (104.4 kg) 232 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||59" (149.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, With Storage, USB Port, With Console, Tufted, Drawers Included, Cup Holders
||58.9 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.