Combine beauty and effortless motion, with the Penn Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests & Lumbar. Using the power controls on either arm, each user can seamlessly adjust the recline setting independently. Power headrest and lumbar support lend customized comfort for your family's individual needs. USB ports, with zero-draw technology, allow you to charge your devices with ease. Crafted with our patented DualFlex Spring System™ Penn provides flexibility and firmness for years to come. Choose from hundreds of fabric options to create a unique look to suit any style. Whether you are settling in for a family movie night or just relaxing solo, feel fully supported by Penn.
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline, and lumbar support for a personalized sit
- A USB port is built into the power control for convenient charging
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Pad-over armrests provide forearm support and comfort
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- Divided back cushions have a clean look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Cushions consist of a high-density foam core that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Available in a wide variety of select fabrics, including performance options, to suit your personal décor, style and family
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.