Description: Reclining Loveseat
Product Description: Get all the comfort you need and the luxurious look of leather with the Rio Reclining Loveseat. With a simple parachute release on either arm, both people can adjust the recline and find a position that's ideal for relaxation. As you're relaxing, enjoy the support of divided back cushions which bolster your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests take pressure off the forearms, while our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ ensures firmness and flexibility as you sit. To create a look that's all your own, choose from one of 50 options of our premium leather that looks elegant and is easy to clean.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Parachute Release
- Reclining Options: Parachute release on either arm allows sitters to efficiently move between upright and recline positions. Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort. Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel. Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in over 50 leather options to suit any decor. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion.
- Product Headline: Simply Supportive
||64" (162.6 cm) 64 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||188 lb (84.6 kg) 188 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||48" (121.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||47.7 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.