Take comfort to the next level with the Rio Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests, available in our premium leather upholstery. Built for two, this ergonomic loveseat features easy-to-access power controls that allow you to independently adjust the headrest and recline, dialing in the right level of support for both people sitting. USB charging ports in the power controls keep devices charged and ready for streaming. Designed for optimal ergonomics, Rio has plush divided back cushions that cradle you neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests take pressure off your forearms, while our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ provides firmness and flexibility for long periods of sitting. To make Rio your own, choose from over 50 options of our premium leather that is cleanable and durable.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.