Product Description: Customize a sofa that expresses your unique style with the Moxy sofa. Choose what's most comfortable for you with Moxy's selection of arm styles ranging from contemporary to more traditional. Formal panel roll arms sit on round turned legs that are available in three distinct wood finishes ranging in dark, light and warm to complement any decor. T-shaped seat cushions offer a distinctive look and added comfort. Choose your level of support with plush cushions that enhance comfort or extra-firm cushions that feature the ultimate in resiliency and firmness. And for the final level of personalization, select from over 700 different fabric styles, including high-performance and sustainable textiles, to showcase your lifestyle. Superior construction, including our C-Flex Spring™ System, ensures a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Sit comfortably with plush cushions featuring a high-resiliency polyurethane foam core wrapped with a soft fiber wrap, or select extra-firm luxury cushions featuring a high-resiliency, high-compression polyurethane foam core wrapped with a soft fiber wrap for added support. Built to last with the Flexsteel patented C-Flex Blue Steel Spring™ that provides an elevated level of support. Available in more than 700 fabric choices, including those with robust performance and sustainability characteristics. Comes with two accent pillows to enhance comfort and style.
- Product Headline: Spirit Meets Style
||86" (218.4 cm) 86 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||141 lb (63.4 kg) 141 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||72" (182.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||51 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.