Description: High-Leg Recliner
Product Description: Slim tapered arms and a tightly padded back make Digby feel roomy even in smaller areas. Its exclamation-point arm is finished with a tall tapered leg to add visual height, and the tight back enhances the architectural feel of this style while offering surprising comfort. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Control Type: Push-Back
- Control Options: To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner..
- Product Headline: Refined looks in an unassuming frame
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||33" (83.8 cm) 33 INH
||36" (91.4 cm) 36 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||108 lb (48.6 kg) 108 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Manual, Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions
||25.2 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.