Dine in the comfort and relaxed sophistication of modern farmhouse style with the Chevron upholstered dining arm chair. Designed to complement our Chevron dining tables with coordinating fabrics and finishes, this dining chair features clean-lined arms, a roomy cushioned seat and back and refined tapered legs for an inviting look. Upholstered in a durable performance fabric, this chair offers enhanced cleanability, so spills don't become an issue. Available in two options, this chair can be selected in a Stone Gray wood finish with light oat upholstery or in a darker Ebony wood finish with granite upholstery. Create an intriguing aesthetic by mixing and matching the chairs with contrasting finish pieces from the collection.
- Crafted with solid pine wood construction for beauty and durability
- Roomy cushioned seat and back and upholstered track arms provide relaxing comfort
- Upholstered in 100 percent polyester LiveSmart performance fabric for enhanced cleanability
- Available in Stone Gray finish with light oat fabric or Ebony wood finish with granite fabric
- Collection pieces can be mixed and matched in different finishes for a unique yet harmonious aesthetic
- Case Good Options: Crafted with solid pine wood construction for beauty and durability. Roomy cushioned seat and back and upholstered track arms provide relaxing comfort. Upholstered in 100 percent polyester LiveSmart performance fabric for enhanced cleanability. Available in Stone Gray finish with light oat fabric or Ebony wood finish with granite fabric. Collection pieces can be mixed and matched in different finishes for a unique yet harmonious aesthetic.
- Product Headline: Stylish Simplicity
||25" 25 INH
||24" 24 INH
||34" 34 INH
||Upholstered Dining Arm Chair
||Dining Room, Kitchen
||Chairs, Arm Chairs, Dining Chairs
||10.79 cu ft (0.3 m 3 )
||31 lb (14 kg) 31 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.