Inspired by soothing tones and textures found in nature, this stylish dresser perfectly complements our multiple Chevron bed styles. Six spacious soft-close drawers with pulls that feature a cast-iron finish offer functional storage for clothing and accessories. A striking chevron pattern adorns the top, while gently tapered legs create a refined rustic silhouette. The natural woodgrain is accentuated by either a Stone Gray or darker Ebony finish to bring warmth and character to bedrooms. Add dimension and convenience with an optional coordinating beveled mirror. A versatile scale makes the Chevron dresser a perfect fit for any size space.
- Six soft-close drawers provide ample storage that's easy to access
- Scaled to fit in bedrooms both large and small
- Coordinating mirror that attaches to the dresser is available for a complete look
- Case Good Options: Six soft-close drawers provide ample storage thatu2019s easy to access. Scaled to fit in bedrooms both large and small. Coordinating mirror that attaches to the dresser is available for a complete look.
- Product Headline: Stylish Simplicity
||64" 64 INH
||18" 18 INH
||36" 36 INH
||With Storage, Drawers Included
||Chests and Dressers, Dressers
||32.6 cu ft (0.9 m 3 )
||179 lb (80.6 kg) 179 lb
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.