Embrace tranquility in your place for rest through the richness of natural materials and the soothing elemental patterns of the Chevron panel bed. A striking chevron design inlaid within the headboard, horizontal plank details in the footboard and gently tapered legs combine to create a look of rustic sophistication. The natural woodgrain is accentuated by either a warm Stone Gray or darker Ebony finish for added character and texture. Offering the ultimate in modern convenience, the headboard features a touch sensor that can turn bedside lamps on or off. Available in Queen and King sizes, the Chevron panel bed is scaled to perfectly fit in any size bedroom. Exceptionally well-crafted with solid pine wood construction ensures it will be treasured for generations to come.
- Crafted with solid pine wood construction for beauty and durability
- Angled wood panels in headboard and footboard panels create a striking chevron pattern
- Natural woodgrain is showcased for added visual character and texture
- Available in coordinated Stone Gray and Ebony finishes that can be mixed and matched for a unique yet harmonious aesthetic
- Features a touch sensor switch located on the side of the headboard so you can turn lamps on and off without getting out of bed
- Scaled to fit in bedrooms both large and small
||81" 81 INH
||87" 87 INH
||52" 52 INH
||King Panel Bed
||Beds, Panel/Wall Beds
||21.59 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||165 lb (74.2 kg) 165 lb
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.