Clean lines and handcrafted details bring a timeless look to living spaces with the Prairie chairside table. Sized perfectly for intimate gathering areas, this table has plenty of room to hold your favorite book and keep your cup of coffee within reach. An open lower tray-style shelf offers an additional area for storage or to display decor. Design details include sleek metal legs in a gunmetal finish and walnut veneer surfaces finished in a dark, rich tone. Rough-sawn edge banding completes the look with added texture and character.
- Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability
- Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look
- Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture
- Tray-style shelf keeps items from rolling off
- Scaled to fit in living spaces, both large and small
- Case Good Options: Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability. Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look. Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture. Tray-style shelf keeps items from rolling off. Scaled to fit in living spaces, both large and small.
- Product Headline: Architecturally Inspired
||18" 18 INH
||18" 18 INH
||26" 26 INH
||Tables, End Tables
||3.12 cu ft (0.1 m 3 )
||31 lb (14 kg) 31 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.