A bold union of natural elements
Timeless materials make a statement of style in modern to traditional spaces. The Omni Bar Cabinet has an ample travertine stone surface, polished to reveal its natural pores. Sleek cabinet doors open to reveal a pullout tray, four roomy storage compartments, two removable wine shelves and a drawer for your mixing tools and cocktail napkins. Attached inside the right cabinet door are two smaller bins. A lower shelf offers additional storage. The cabinet is constructed of hardwood with oak veneers in a natural light finish. Dark metal legs offer an eye-catching contrast
- Travertine stone top surface with natural pores
- Metal legs with a contrasting, antique bronze finish
- Cabinet and lower shelf constructed of hardwood with quartered oak veneers in a natural light finish
- One pullout tray, four storage compartments and two removable wine shelves
- Storage drawer and two additional smaller bins attached to inside right cabinet door
- Case Good Options: Travertine stone top surface with natural pores. Metal legs with a contrasting, antique bronze finish. Cabinet and lower shelf constructed of hardwood with quartered oak veneers in a natural light finish. One pullout tray, four storage compartments and two removable wine shelves. Storage drawer and two additional smaller bins attached to inside right cabinet door.
- Product Headline: A bold union of natural elements
||32" 32 INH
||20" 20 INH
||45" 45 INH
||Bar and Game Room
||19.09 cu ft (0.5 m 3 )
||183 lb (82.4 kg) 183 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.