Nostalgic Meets Chic
Designed to complement our Alpine bed with a coordinating coastal cottage look, this dresser offers ample storage with seven spacious drawers accented by contrasting gunmetal pulls. A bright, weathered finish and distinctive planked top with burnished edges add to the vintage charm. Add dimension and convenience with an optional coordinating beveled mirror. The small-scale silhouette of this dresser makes it a perfect fit for any size space.
- Features gunmetal finished pull hardware for a striking contrast
- Planked top with burnished edges adds a vintage look
- Seven drawers on ball-bearing drawer glides provide ample storage that's easy to access
- Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place
- Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces
- Coordinating 38\"H 40\"W 2\"D mirror available for a complete look
- Case Good Options: Features gunmetal finished pull hardware for a striking contrast. Planked top with burnished edges adds a vintage look. Seven drawers on ball-bearing drawer glides provide ample storage that's easy to access. Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place. Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces. Coordinating 38"H 40"W 2"D mirror available for a complete look.
- Product Headline: Nostalgic Meets Chic
||60" 60 INH
||18" 18 INH
||38" 38 INH
||Chests and Dressers, Dressers
||29.09 cu ft (0.8 m 3 )
||174 lb (78.3 kg) 174 lb
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.