Exposed Warmth and Character
Get all your work done in casual, relaxed style with the Carpenter lift-top writing desk. Designed to enhance your well-being, the practical lift-top surface allows you to alternate between sitting and standing postures throughout the workday. Two hidden storage cubbies keep you well organized and office tools close at hand. This modern rustic desk features distressed solid acacia planks for a reclaimed look, while the hand-worked metal frames and exposed bolt heads feature an aged, oiled steel finish for added industrial appeal. Finished in a brown tone, this writing desk is designed to complement any area you want to dedicate for work.
- Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment
- Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability
- Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look
- Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel
- Two hidden compartments under top surface provide additional storage
- Lift-top extends to a height of 41" to serve as a raised standing-height work surface for a more ergonomic workspace
- Available in rustic brown or light brown finish
- Case Good Options: Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment. Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability. Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look. Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Two hidden compartments under top surface provide additional storage. Lift-top extends to a height of 41u201D to serve as a raised standing-height work surface for a more ergonomic workspace. Available in rustic brown or light brown finish.
- Product Headline: Exposed Warmth and Character
||55" 55 INH
||25" 25 INH
||32" 32 INH
||Lift-Top Writing Desk
||Desks, Writing Desks
||15.45 cu ft (0.4 m 3 )
||125 lb (56.2 kg) 125 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.